CAU2014@HxGN LIVE offers powerful, advanced, plant design and engineering instruction spread over two days. If you are a current or future user of CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, and PV Elite®, you are welcome to attend. Also, those companies looking to increase their opportunities and grow their capabilities, can learn about Hexagon’s other offerings and how these solutions can help make them more flexible and competitive. This technical knowledge, user-oriented event regularly attracts attendees from all over the world, and perfectly balances informative lectures, hands-on labs, end-user interaction, and constructive social activities.
CAU2014@HxGN LIVE FEATURES
- 18 CADWorx® classes
- 10 CAESAR II® classes
- 10 PV Elite® classes
- Sponsor sessions
- 3 customer success sessions
- The option to attend over 100 other sessions taking place at HxGN Live
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, and PV Elite® experienced and new users
- Engineers, designers, and managers
- EPCs, OOs, and fabricators
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- CAU2014 is part of HxGN Live
- Hear about Intergraph’s product strategy
- Plan synergies around Hexagon offerings
- Powerful, advanced technical training
- Attend product-specific tracks
- Interactive technical labs
- Meet and interact with product developers
- Network with industry peers
- Become more productive and effective
- Pay lower registration fees
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES SAY
"At CAU you learn things from the sessions and other users you meet, that you would never find in the user manuals."
"The sheer amount of information that was available blew me away! The co-operation and good-will displayed between vendors, developers and end users sets an incredible example for the whole industry."
For a chance to win a free trip to CAU2014@HxGN LIVE, participate in the CAU2014 Drivers of Success Competition @ HxGN Live. If you are an Intergraph CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, or PV Elite® user, submit your success stories by March 31, 2014 for a chance to win. There will be a first-place prize and three runners-up prizes each for: CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, and PV Elite®.