The Geospatial track features compelling customer stories of how Hexagon technology empowers you to understand change in the world, plan for evolving circumstances and, ultimately, shape progress.
- Our Smart Cities sub-track highlights how customers around the world are using technology from Hexagon’s Geospatial business, including the Smart M.Apps and cloud-based dynamic information systems, to shape the way they plan, budget, analyse, and communicate.
- The Defense sub-track explores how our technology helps develop actionable intelligence from the overwhelming influx of data. Agencies employ our technology to revolutionise their analysis of geospatial data.
- Product experts describe how our Platform Evolution continues to innovate, whether it’s fully utilising the tools in our world-class technology or embracing a fundamental shift from static information delivery to dynamic information services.
For more information, see our Sneak Peek at what the Geospatial track has in store.
Browse the session catalogue here.
Come to Product Training at HxGN LIVE and it’s a sure bet that you will learn something new. You will become a better, more fully rounded user of our geospatial software, and you will improve the odds of your success.
Showcasing more than 120,000 square feet of forward-thinking technologies, solutions and revolutionary stories from Hexagon businesses, The Zone is HxGN LIVE’s technology expo and a key feature of the conference.
In The Zone, you will get a glimpse of our technology in action. See how the industry-leading Power Portfolio continues a strong tradition of innovation, maintaining its status as the most comprehensive geospatial technology portfolio available. You’ll also see how Hexagon Smart M.Apps change the way we think of location-based data, transforming static maps that only represent what was into dynamic information services that help you shape progress.
Escaping the Flatlands
We collect more data than ever before. That information is often depicted in mapped layers, seeking to deliver a message. We stack data layer on top of data layer attempting to create a static picture that replicates reality. But is it what is truly needed?
As the number of data sources increases – some of them even recording in real time – we need a better way to make sense of what matters. Escaping the Flatlands isn’t just moving from 2D into 3D, or even into 4D or 5D. It’s escaping the confines that traditional geospatial technology has imposed upon us; it’s providing a new and meaningful interactive experience that communicates information.
Join Hexagon Geospatial President Mladen Stojic as he showcases novel real-world examples of how we experience geospatial information. This keynote will introduce new approaches to analyzing data, extracting the signal from the noise, and communicating insights to decision makers and field teams to shape smarter change.
The Hexagon Geospatial Call for Speakers is now open.
Do you have a compelling story to share about how you are using Hexagon Geospatial technology to Shape Progress? Do you have a geospatial paper that can inspire others? We’d like to hear it and we’d love to give you the chance to share that story with all the attendees at HxGN LIVE 2017.
We are seeking storytellers for our international conference, where hundreds of geospatial professionals will be present to learn and network. As a presenter, you’ll have the perfect stage to profile your company’s vision and capabilities and celebrate your success. Also, you’ll receive one complimentary full conference pass to attend HxGN LIVE.
We invite you to share your experiences on topics such as:
- How Hexagon Geospatial products have changed the work processes in your company.
- How Hexagon Geospatial technology helps your company build Smart Cities.
- How Hexagon Smart M.Apps are changing the way your company interfaces, analyses, and shares with location data.
- How Hexagon Geospatial solutions impact your industry.
- How Power Portfolio (e.g., ERDAS APOLLO, ERDAS IMAGINE, GeoMedia, GeoMedia Smart Client) technology has enhanced the competitive edge of your company.
- Implementation of Hexagon Geospatial solutions and lessons learned.
- Surprise us with your creativity!
As part of this year’s conference, we have a special geospatial education contest specifically for universities. This exciting opportunity offers students and professors who are utilizing Hexagon Geospatial technology in their research a chance to win a free registration to HxGN LIVE, as well as money towards travel. Additionally, the winner will have the chance to present their research and receive an award at HxGN LIVE!
How do I enter?
There are only two requirements to enter:
- You must be a professor and/or student working or enrolled at a college or university
- Research in progress or completed using Hexagon Geospatial solution
Submit an abstract about your research using Hexagon Geospatial technology that is 500 words or less no later than March 24, 2017. We will announce the winner on April 14, 2017.
What’s in it for me?
- A free registration to HxGN LIVE 2017 in Las Vegas
- A 30-minute speaking slot at HxGN LIVE
- An award presented by Hexagon Geospatial President Mladen Stojic on June 13, 2017
- The option to have a PowerPoint presentation or poster on display at the conference
- Travel costs up to $1,500 reimbursed after HxGN LIVE
Best of luck! We can’t wait to hear about how you are using Hexagon Geospatial technology to make sense of the dynamically changing world.