Global PC - DMIS User Forum
PC-DMIS is the world’s leading measurement software, with over 80 000 seats in place worldwide. For the first time ever, users and experts from around the world are invited to join together for a PC-DMIS Users’ Forum at HxGN LIVE. The Users’ Forum boasts a packed program of curated content and interactive sessions to ensure users are getting the most out of their PC-DMIS software.
User Forum Highlights
User Group Sessions:
- Reporting – a tips and tricks session to help users unleash the full power of PC-DMIS reporting
- Motion – getting the best from clear planes, clear cubes, auto path, path from feature and other PC-DMIS motion tools
- PC-DMIS Application Improvements and Measurement Routine Optimization
- Shop Floor – PC-DMIS Optimization Workshop
- Live User Echo Session – user ideas that influence PC-DMIS development
- PC-DMIS Power Users
Metrology Lounge Walk-in Sessions:
- Drop-in clinic
- Speak one-on-one with a PC-DMIS expert
- Ask us anything!
Come and learn from the experts about how to maximise your investment with unparalleled insight and knowledge about best practices and the evolving quality standards you need to know about.
Browse the session catalogue here.