We will present technical sessions in the same collaborative environment familiar to MineQuest attendees. Meet subject matter experts and obtain first-hand information about product roadmaps. Sessions will cover integration, safety, planning, operations, georadar, and mobile mine production management apps.
- Topics to be covered include the integration of mine planning software, MineSight 3D, with our survey suite; an integrated blast workflow; and synergies being developed between collision avoidance and fleet management..
- Improvements to FatigueMonitor and our new Vehicle Intervention System will headline the safety talks.
- Building an air-tight block model with GeoLogic leads our planning sessions, with presentations scheduled for MineSight Schedule Optimizer, and short-term planning product Atlas.
- Our georadar partners, IDS, will showcase trend analysis and alarming in slope monitoring, blast vibration innovation, and the latest integration between radar sub-monitoring and the Hexagon Mining technology portfolio.
- Acquired in January, MiPlan introduces its mine production management solutions and how they are being integrated with our fleet management and drill and blast technology.
- And expect a full complement of case studies and client presentations to round out a dynamic mix of mining sessions.