Automation: Putting quality in motion
Because smart ideas need smart manufacturers
Industry never stands still, so join us at HxGN LIVE 2015 as we bring quality automation to life! The metrology track shows you how new innovations are putting quality in motion, accelerating production and manufacturing progress.
Take this inspiring technology tour and see how dynamic businesses like yours are integrating automated quality control solutions within processes to improve efficiency and boost productivity. Highlighting key metrology trends and introducing new measurement technologies through visionary keynote presentations and interactive demonstrations, our industry experts reveal what’s next for automation and robotics. Along the way you’ll explore how actionable information informs active responses, while solution-focused breakout sessions give you the knowledge you need to optimise your operations and move forward with your automation strategy.
Automation without limits
Discover the data-driven approach to manufacturing and learn how leaders in your industry and beyond made the decision to automate quality control. Through the experiences of your peers, you gain an insight into your future. At HxGN LIVE you step into our world and see what quality automation means for yours.
Metrology track highlights:
- Justifying Automation: How to select the right automated solution for your business
- In-process Measurement: Tips for successfully integrating quality control in your processes
- Metrology and Process Management: The role of actionable information in your factory
- Future Skills: Training and development for the automation-era workforce
- Cloud Computing: The new technologies forecast for manufacturing today and tomorrow
- Internet of Connected Products: Bringing the fourth industrial revolution from theory to reality
The HxGN LIVE conference in Las Vegas will also host the 2015 VERO Software Distributors Meeting as an exclusive additional track.