Register now for HxGN LIVE 2019 and get our Priority Rate of just $699 – that’s a savings of $650 over the regular rate!
|Registration Type||Expiration Date||Price (USD)|
|Priority Rate||Monday, 21 January, 2019||$699|
|Early Bird||Monday, 4 March, 2019||$749|
|Act Fast Rate||Monday, 29 April, 2019||$849|
|Last Chance Rate||Tuesday, 28 May, 2019||$1,049|
|Regular Rate||Available On-site||$1,349|
|Daily Rate||Does not expire||$499|
|Guest/Spouse||Does not expire||$399|
|Groups - 3 or more||Does not expire||$699|
Note: All prices in USD. Terms and conditions apply. All payments must be in USD. We offer the following payment options: credit card, check, purchase order, and wire transfer. Guest/spouse registration includes access to the welcome reception, keynotes, expo, other exhibits, networking events, and conference-sponsored meals. Access to breakout sessions and training workshops is NOT allowed. Only ONE guest/spouse allowed per conference registration. Guest age must be over 21.Register Now
Convince Your Manager
Hexagon's international conference gives you a great way to keep up with changes in the industry, and to be a change-maker yourself! Do you need a simple, persuasive way for you and your team to justify your trip to HxGN LIVE? Download the Microsoft® Word file and customise as needed.DOWNLOAD A JUSTIFICATION LETTER
The only thing that could be better than experiencing HxGN LIVE this year is experiencing it with a group of your colleagues! Groups of three or more attendees qualify for the group discount of $699 per attendee. Your team will leave the conference with valuable new ideas on how to handle challenges in the industry, and will develop a deeper understanding of Hexagon’s technologies, services, and best practices as well.
To register your group and receive the group discount, please complete this online form. Once completed, Hexagon will e-mail you a registration code to forward to your group members who will need to complete their individual registrations to receive the discounted rate.
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the U.S. temporarily to attend the conference must obtain a visitor visa unless their country participates in the Visa Waiver Programme. Here are some guidelines:
- An applicant for a non-immigrant visa should submit an application to the U.S. consulate with jurisdiction over their place of permanent residence.
- When the applicant is planning to travel for business purposes, U.S. Consular regulations require an official letter of support or an invitation from the company with whom business is to be conducted.
- A person who wishes to travel to the U.S. to attend HxGN LIVE may request an official invitation letter from Hexagon to support their visa application only after they have registered and made a full payment.
Need an invitation letter for your U.S. embassy or consulate? Complete this online request form and we will process the request. Please allow at least seven working days for the letter to arrive. In the event your U.S. visa is denied, Hexagon will accept registration cancellation and issue a full refund if we are notified by Friday, 17 May 2019 at 4 p.m. (CDT). You will need to provide us a copy of your visa denial notification. For more information, please visit the U.S. State Department web site (visa policy, processing times and FAQs).
Substitutions and Cancellations
- Registration substitution requests must be submitted in writing by the original registrant and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Requests via phone will not be accepted.
- The deadline for substitutions or cancellations is Friday, 17 May 2019 at 4 p.m. (CDT).
- Cancellation requests within the deadline will receive a full refund (minus a $100 processing fee). Requests after the deadline or no shows will result in a forfeiture of the entire conference fee.
- In the event a registrant's U.S. visa is denied, Hexagon will accept cancellation and issue a full refund. Proof of visa denial is required.
- Hexagon reserves the right to rescind any registration, and upon doing so, will refund 100 percent of the conference registration fee.
- For visa information, please view our travel information.