The Hexagon PPM track will highlight digital transformation in these four focus areas: Operations, Project Execution, Construction & Fabrication, and Building & Infrastructure. We will have suggested agendas for all level of clients and prospects: executives, managers, users.
Hexagon PPM President Mattias Stenberg will discuss business outcomes within digital disruption. Watch The 2018 Keynote
Become a Speaker
Become a speaker at HxGN LIVE! We invite you to share your best practices, successes, and proven techniques to an audience representing an array of countries, backgrounds, and industries.
Experience the benefits:
- SAVE on conference fees; speakers receive complimentary registration to HxGN LIVE
- RECEIVE recognition from your industry peers
- SHARE your knowledge and network with other professionals in the industry
- PROFILE your company as an industry front-runner
Deadline to submit an abstract to become a speaker is March 22.
Hear real-life customer testimonials from around the world that highlight end-to-end workflows. Attend sessions covering a variety of topics, including:
- Project Execution
- Construction & Fabrication
- Building & Infrastructure
Become an expert in Hexagon PPM technology! Register for our Advanced Training sessions on Tuesday, 11 June. Develop your professional skills with instructors who know our software inside and out. These four-hour, paid training sessions are held the day before the conference officially starts; seating is limited.
Technical User Forum
Our Technical User Forum (TUF) meetings let you share your expertise, experiences, and best practices with fellow users and exchange ideas with product owners.
Register to attend the global Technical User Forum (TUF) meetings on Monday, 10 June. Get an early view of solution roadmaps and explore ways to achieve better workflows for your organization.
TUF meetings will cover:
- 3D & Visualization
- Process Design & Engineering
- Information Management & SmartPlant Enterprise for Owner Operators
- Materials Management
- Intergraph Smart Construction
- CAESAR II®
- Enterprise Project Performance (EcoSys)
Join the Hexagon PPM TUF LinkedIn Groups to start networking now. You can select your TUF Group meeting during the online registration process.
Explore Our Latest Technologies
We will feature the island “Smart Industrial Facilities” to highlight PPM solutions that:
- Drive safety
- Increase efficiency and profit
- New this year: technology offered by j5 and Bricsys, which are recent Hexagon acquisitions