Who should attend
Raising the bar for safe autonomy and precise positioning
The Autonomy & Positioning Reality Summit is an ideal learning opportunity for anyone with a role or interest in transformative autonomous and positioning technologies. Presentations will include important information for executives, design innovators, supervisors, operators and other participants in the industry.
- Discover the many, fully functioning R&D platforms and the rich datasets that can be leveraged to develop world-changing technology.
- Learn how our software tools help developers design and test autonomous vehicle systems.
- Explore precise positioning and localisation that derive from industry-leading technology and support, with inputs from a variety of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) chipsets and a worldwide corrections network.
- Hear how we create a digital twin of the real world where virtual testing happens in parallel, in the cloud, to real-world tests happening simultaneously on the ground.
- Discover 3D scanning, maps and open standards data to build virtual worlds in the cloud, evaluating safety, identifying perception issues and training AI.
- Learn about our safety-critical engineering expertise and on-site technical support and global leadership in HD mapping, with the ability to capture and fuse terrestrial and airborne high-resolution imagery and point-cloud data.
- Explore our accurate, scalable and versatile positioning products that are customisable for fleet integration and mass vehicle production.
- See how automotive-grade hardware such as GNSS and IMU modules and precision antennas offer high reliability and continuously available lane-level accuracy.
- Discover current and potential applications, including mass production of passenger vehicles; neighborhood electrical vehicles (NEV); tractor trailers (Class 8); off-road vehicles for mining, agriculture, defense; and robotics, aviation, marine and space travel.
- Learn how satellite-based positioning through GNSS and correction services unlocks absolute positioning worldwide.
- Understand the ways positioning underlines the precision, navigation or autonomous operations across agriculture, automotive, marine and mining applications.
- Discover why functional safety, sensor fusion and reliable position, navigation and timing (PNT) measurements depend upon satellite positioning and its supplemental technologies like correction services.