About HxGN LIVE Global 2021
Join us in June of 2021 – whether partaking in the in-person experience or engaging from home
HxGN LIVE Global is Hexagon’s biennial digital solutions conference bringing together visionaries from around the world to discuss, debate and experience the autonomous future. It is the flagship conference of the HxGN LIVE event series, which provides hands-on access to the latest sensor, software, and autonomous technologies across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
A truly global, hybrid event
HxGN LIVE Global 2021 will be a hybrid event, offering face-to-face and and virtual access. Hexagon plans to cap in-person attendees at 1,500, fewer than half its historical attendance, while offering a tailored virtual experience comprised of live-streaming and on-demand video for anyone who wants to watch from home. Together, this will allow for much broader global customer participation while ensuring HxGN LIVE Global 2021 is safe to attend and can deliver the exceptional experience Hexagon’s worldwide customers have come to expect.
It’s all about you!
The 2021 edition introduces a collection of audience-specific summits tailored to different customer segments. All summits will offer unique and focused content experiences, enabling attendees to discover and learn about innovative technologies and proven solutions to drive their business, their industry and our autonomous future forward. This format will serve as a platform for inspiring thought-leadership discussions and a springboard for building customer communities around each topic.
Currently, planned summits include:
- Autonomous Mobility: Shaping the societal opportunities and outcomes of autonomous mobility — R&D fleets, mapping & visualisation, simulation, positioning, safety, e-mobility, electrification and more
- Digital Construction: Creating digital worlds for buildings and infrastructure — from land preparation, design and construction to operations and maintenance
- Digitally Transforming Industrial Facilities: Driving the shift to safer, more sustainable, longer-term lifespans — addressing engineering design and simulation, construction, asset management and more
- Intelligent Mining: Maximising safety and minimally impacting the environment - life of mine solutions addressing planning, operations, monitoring, safety and more
- Pure Surveying: Achieving business growth and productivity improvements through the adoption of highly innovative, yet intuitive, technologies that overcome key challenges in surveying
- Resilient Cities & Reliable Services: Achieving urban resilience and reliability — from collective collaboration and connected agencies to digital mapping, modern public safety technology and location intelligence
- The Future of Manufacturing: Connecting design and simulation, production, and measurement technology from start to finish throughout the manufacturing lifecycle