About HxGN LIVE Global 2022
Join us for a tailored, hybrid event experience to discuss, debate and experience the autonomous future
HxGN LIVE Global is Hexagon’s digital solutions conference bringing together visionaries from around the world to discuss, debate and experience the autonomous future. It is the flagship conference for HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s digital solutions event series, which provides hands-on access to the latest sensor, software, and autonomous technologies across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
A truly global, hybrid event
HxGN LIVE Global 2022 will be a hybrid in-person and virtual event taking place from 20-23 June, 2022. The event will take place at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, inviting attendees to engage with the latest technology driving our autonomous future forward. In addition, Hexagon will host a concurrent virtual experience combining live-streaming and on-demand video for anyone who wants to attend remotely, allowing for much broader global customer participation.
Together, this approach will ensure HxGN LIVE Global 2022 is safe to attend and can deliver the exceptional experience Hexagon’s worldwide customers have come to expect from previous conferences.
It’s all about you!
In addition to the hybrid format, the 2022 edition of HxGN LIVE Global will introduce a collection of individual summits targeted to tailored audiences. Each summit will offer attendees unique and focused content experiences, enabling them to discover and learn about innovative technologies and proven solutions driving our autonomous future forward in their professional field. This format will serve as a platform for inspiring thought-leadership discussions and a springboard for building customer communities around each summit topic.
Currently planned summits include:
- Smart Autonomous Mobility: Enable, accelerate and deploy a bold autonomous mobility vision — from research and development to advanced machine learning and simulation, to full integration and production into industry ecosystems
- Digital Construction: Create digital worlds for buildings and infrastructure — from land preparation, design and construction to operations and maintenance
- Digital Industrial Facilities: Contextualise and integrate your data to fuel the digital journey for an autonomous future throughout the lifecycle of intelligent industrial facilities
- Future of Manufacturing: Connect design and simulation, production, and measurement technology from start to finish throughout the manufacturing lifecycle
- Pure Surveying: Achieve business growth and productivity improvements through the adoption of highly innovative, yet intuitive, technologies that overcome key challenges in surveying
- Resilient Cities & Reliable Services: Go beyond the smart city with smart solutions and coordinated capabilities that enhance safety, security, optimisation, and resiliency to accommodate growing demand and modernise services