Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I receive my paid invoice or an invoice that I owe?
- When will the PPM TUFs be held?
The TUFs will be held on 10 June, 2019 and will start at 8:00 a.m.
- I received a registration code for a discount or a comp for my conference pass, but I’ve already registered. How can I apply this code to my account?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the code that you received.
- I’ve already registered and paid, but I am not able to go. Can I send a coworker in my place?
Yes, if it’s before the deadline of 17 May, 2019.
Please email email@example.com with the information of the coworker you are sending in substitution. Please provide the following details: name, job title, phone number and email.
- What is included in the conference pass?
Unlimited access to all of our sessions and The Zone. We also include breakfast and lunch each official day of the conference.
- I attended last year’s HxGN LIVE, is there an alumni discount?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code.
- How do I obtain a visa letter to attend HxGN LIVE?
You have to fill out this form. Once completed, you will receive your visa invitation letter no later than 7 business days.
Note: You must be FULLY REGISTERED and PAID before we can issue a visa invitation letter.
- What is the cancellation policy for the conference? When is the last day for my refund or substitution?
You must email email@example.com to cancel your registration and request a refund. The last day to be able to request a refund or a substitution will be 17 May, 2019.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Click ‘forgot my password.’ You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. If you keep having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have 3 or more coworkers coming with me to the conference. Is there a discount for a group?
Yes. You must fill out the following form, and you will receive a code within 2-3 business days.