Who should attend
Raising the bar for safe autonomy and precise positioning
The Autonomy & Positioning Reality Summit is an ideal learning opportunity for anyone with a role or interest in transformative autonomous and positioning technologies. Presentations will include important information for executives, design innovators, supervisors, operators and other participants in the industry.
Through an education-first approach, in-person attendees will be eligible for Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) professional development hours or continuing education units; learn more in the Summit programme.
- Discover the many, fully functioning R&D platforms and the rich datasets that can be leveraged to develop world-changing technology.
- Learn how our software tools help developers design and test autonomous vehicle systems.
- Explore precise positioning and localisation that derive from industry-leading technology and support, with inputs from a variety of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) chipsets and a worldwide corrections network.
- Hear how we create a digital twin of the real world where virtual testing happens in parallel, in the cloud, to real-world tests happening simultaneously on the ground.
- Discover 3D scanning, maps and open standards data to build virtual worlds in the cloud, evaluating safety, identifying perception issues and training AI.
- Learn about our safety-critical engineering expertise and on-site technical support and global leadership in HD mapping, with the ability to capture and fuse terrestrial and airborne high-resolution imagery and point-cloud data.
- Explore our accurate, scalable and versatile positioning products that are customisable for fleet integration and mass vehicle production.
- See how automotive-grade hardware such as GNSS and IMU modules and precision antennas offer high reliability and continuously available lane-level accuracy.
- Discover current and potential applications, including mass production of passenger vehicles; neighborhood electrical vehicles (NEV); tractor trailers (Class 8); off-road vehicles for mining, agriculture, defense; and robotics, aviation, marine and space travel.
- Learn how satellite-based positioning through GNSS and correction services unlocks absolute positioning worldwide.
- Understand the ways positioning underlines the precision, navigation or autonomous operations across agriculture, automotive, marine and mining applications.
- Discover why functional safety, sensor fusion and reliable position, navigation and timing (PNT) measurements depend upon satellite positioning and its supplemental technologies like correction services.
Autonomous HxGN LIVE Global 2022 Summit Agenda - Autonomy & Positioning
Browse the session catalogue for the Autonomy & Positioning Reality Summit so you don't miss a minute of what matters most.PLAN MY VISIT