Who should attend
Unleashing the power of data across the enterprise
The Digital Industrial Facilities Summit is perfect for corporate leaders of digital / innovation, operations and engineering executives, project executives and managers, plant and maintenance managers and personnel responsible for safety, compliance and efficiency.
A Sustainable Digital Foundation for the Asset Lifecycle
- Avoid early, systemic risks through proactive, aligned and strategic capital planning.
- Leverage the right data across the enterprise to drive sustainable, recurring, predictable gains by connecting technology to profitability.
- Achieve 100% visibility in lifecycle project data to drive the fastest, best decisions.
- Remain nimble in the face of internal change/external shocks with anticipative portfolio management.
Digital Design Driving Autonomous Project Delivery and Operations
- See how digital enablement can help engineering and procurement conform to a project’s estimated materials and schedule.
- Learn how moving construction planning earlier in project execution supports a design for construction approach, delivering more cost-effective construction execution.
- Discover how a connected world translates to digital progress measurement where data centricity drives faster, more accurate autonomous project forecasts and eliminates human bias.
Exploiting Data for Excellence in Operations, Maintenance and Sustainability
- Begin your journey to transform business with quick time to value while digitalising processes to eliminate spreadsheets and paper; leverage data to further challenge the status quo and drive efficiency.
- Discover how to improve safety, compliance and efficiency; lower operational risk and costs by adopting technologies that enable change in how people communicate and work together.
- Learn to break down O&M silos; optimize maintenance strategies and resources using digitialised tools; further improve asset integrity and productivity; reduce risk in permitting and equipment failure.