Join us in Las Vegas or engage with us virtually
Register now to take advantage of the in-person $599 Early Bird Rate!
|Rate Type||Expiration Date
|Early Bird Rate||Tuesday, November 9
|Priority Rate||Tuesday, March 8
|Act Fast Rate||Tuesday, May 17
|Last Chance Rate||Friday, June 10
|Guest/Spouse||Does not expire
|Group (3 or more attendees)||Friday, June 10
|*Note: All prices in USD. Terms and conditions apply. All payments must be in USD. We offer the following payment options: credit card, check and purchase order. Guest/spouse registration includes access to the welcome reception, keynotes, expo, networking events and conference-sponsored meals (access to breakout sessions and training workshops is NOT included). Only ONE guest/spouse allowed per conference registration. Guest age must be over 21.
**Registration for in-person attendance includes access to virtual content
The only thing that could be better than experiencing HxGN LIVE Global is experiencing it with a group of your colleagues! Groups of three or more attendees qualify for the group discount of $699 per attendee. Your team will leave the conference with valuable new ideas on how to handle challenges in your industry, and will develop a deeper understanding of Hexagon’s technologies, services and best practices.
To register your group and receive the group discount, please complete this online form. Once complete, Hexagon will email you a registration code to forward to your group members. Each group member will need to complete their individual registrations to receive the discounted rate.
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the U.S. temporarily to attend the conference in-person must obtain a visitor visa unless their country participates in the Visa Waiver Programme. Here are some guidelines:
- An applicant for a non-immigrant visa should submit an application to the U.S. consulate with jurisdiction over their place of permanent residence.
- When the applicant is planning to travel for business purposes, U.S. Consular regulations require an official letter of support or an invitation from the company with whom business is to be conducted.
- A person who wishes to travel to the U.S. to attend HxGN LIVE Global may request an official invitation letter from Hexagon to support their visa application only after they have registered and made a full payment.
- Please check CDC guidelines for up-to-date travel restrictions by country.
Need an invitation letter for your U.S. embassy or consulate? Complete this online request form and we will process the request. Please allow at least seven working days for the letter to arrive. In the event your U.S. visa is denied, Hexagon will accept registration cancellation and issue a full refund if we are notified by Friday, 27 May 2022 at 4 p.m. (CDT). You will need to provide us a copy of your visa denial notification. For more information, please visit the U.S. State Department website (visa policy, processing times and FAQs).
Substitutions and cancellations
- Registration substitution requests must be submitted in writing by the original registrant and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests via phone will not be accepted.
- The deadline for substitutions or cancellations is Friday, 27 May 2022 at 4 p.m. (CDT).
- Cancellation requests within the deadline will receive a full refund. Requests after the deadline or no-shows will result in a forfeiture of the entire conference fee.
- In the event a registrant’s U.S. visa is denied, Hexagon will accept cancellation and issue a full refund. Proof of visa denial is required.
- Hexagon reserves the right to rescind any registration, and upon doing so, will refund 100 percent of the conference registration fee.